It’s been a brilliant year for books! I would like to thank all publishers and blog tour organisers for allowing me to take part in their tours and authors asking me to review their books. I managed to read 159 books this year so this was tough to wittle down to twenty but nevertheless, here it is… In no particular order I present my top twenty reads of 2019.
1) Spare Room – Dreda Say Mitchell.
2) Inborn – Thomas Enger.
3) The Librarian of Auschwitz – Antonio Iturbe.
4) The Passengers – John Marrs.
5) The Lido – Libby Page.
6) Furyborn – Claire Legrand.
7) Kingsbane – Claire Legrand.
8) A Good Girls Guide to Murder – Holly Jackson.
9) The Wild Book – Juan Villoro.
10) Viper – Bex Hogan.
11) The Wicked Deep – Shea Ernshaw.
12) Crazy House – James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet.
13) Moonrise – Sarah Crossan.
14) S.T.A.G.S – M.A. Bennett.
15) Here To Stay – Mark Edwards.
16) Nothing Important Happened Today – Will Carver.
17) Elevator Pitch – Linwood Barclay.
18) Call Me Star Girl – Louise Beech.
19) Winterwood – Shea Ernshaw.
20) Beast – Matt Wesolowski.
If you made it this far thank you. I’m happy with my choices and this gives me a good look back over the year. I aim to read more next year and I know I am going to find more adventures to love, my pre order list is huge. I would like to wish you all the best for 2020, have a happy new year. See you on the other side. 📚❤🎉